Guidelines for Chapters
1. Who can form a chapter ?
Any person or organization interested in teaching Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology or Vastu willing to do so under the auspices of Federation can form a chapter and can start class.
2. What all the benefits to the chapter by teaching under the Federation vis-à-vis independently?
- The chapter by being associated with big organization namely the Federation assumes big name and gains quality and quantity with less cost.
- The chapter assumes all India status.
- The chapter gains by being associated with other activities of the Federation.
- The Federation will look after the activities of the chapter and will get assistance and guidance from time to time.
- There will be a platform to the chapter to express grievances to the State Government and Central Government .
- The Federation being registered and all India body can pressurize the State and the Central Government to recognize and arrange other necessary activities of astrology.
- The Federation can apply for the grant of the funds to run astrological activities and the chapter will be benefited by the activities.
- The advertising in Future Samachar will be available free for the Federation.
- In case of shortfall of teachers, mutual arrangements will be done with the help of the Federation.
- The Federation will try to provide horoscope to students / teachers of the chapter for teaching purpose.
3. What will be the mode of relationship between Federation & the chapter ?
- The chapter will be an independent body with his own name and status. The chapter chairman will be responsible for profit and loses of the chapter.
- The Federation will help the chapter to become viable and profitable.
- The Federation will highlight the chapter in his advertisement and other activities.
- The Federation will help the chapter to maintain uniformity and standards in teaching and teaching staff.
4. What will be the functions of the Federation ?
- Identity Card & Certificate to students of the chapters will be issued by the Federation.
- Examination papers will be set by the Federation. State bodies will take care for the checking of papers & preparing of the result and send same to the Federation.
- The Federation will provide 6 months subscription of Future Samachar to every student of the chapter free of cost.
- All India Advertising will be done by the Federation & the state level advertising will be done by the State Governors of the Federation. The expenditure will be divided amongst the chapters.
- The Federation will try to give facility to students/teachers for making horoscopes through internet or otherwise.
5. What will be the functions of the State?
- The State will do the checking of papers, prepare the result and send the same to the Federation.
- If needed it will arrange for advertising in the State and get the expenditure from chapters in proportion.
6. What will be the functions of the chapter ?
- The chapter will make arrangement for class rooms, teachers and other necessary requirements to maintain uniformity and standards of teaching.
- To form a reference book library for the students.
- Advised to advertise in local newspapers, leaflets and other etc. to make the center familiar in the locality.